John ‘HUTCH’ Hutchings
Owner and Master Trainer
20+ years experience in the Athletic Sporting Industry. Training focus on Speed & Agility training and Strength and Conditioning Training.
- Edwards High school, Cleveland, OH, Running Back – 4 yrs.
- University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, Running Back – 4 yrs.
- NSCA in Speed & Agility
- NFL “Combine” Instructor – Exclusive “Shuttle” Instructor for top high school athletes in Ohio
- XPE Certified (Click here to learn more about it)
- Mason Schreck – Medina High School to University of Buffalo to the NFL (Cincinnati Bengals)
- Hathaway Brown ( 2009) basketball team – won state title
- Medina HS Football (2010) – trained many of the key players, best season in 70 years
- Andra Davis – 10 + years NFL, Cleveland Browns, Denver Bronco’s, Buffalo Bills
- DJ Woods – (2009) University of Cincinnati – Football
- Becca Candler – (2010) Indiana University – Soccer; Jillian Graff – (2011) University of Florida – Soccer
- Taylore Urban – (2010) Ohio State University – Rowing Team
- Corporations: Galley Printing, Panther
Scholarships earned by multiple athletes to schools such as University of Florida, Cincinnati, Lehigh, Indiana, Virginia Tech, Ohio State, Brown and more…..
- High School training – Aurora, Glenville, Hathaway Brown, Laurel, Nordonia, St. Edward, Medina, Solon, Twinsburg
- Adult Personal Training
- Individual personalized fitness assessment and training
- Specializing in Cardio, Strength, Weights, Speed & Agility training
- Corporate Training
- Small group training – goal is healthier employees in work environment leads to lower insurance premiums and higher productivity