Hutch Sports Academy
PERSONAL TRAINING • STUDENT ATHLETE TRAINING • TEAM TRAINING • GROUP FITNESS TRAINING
Location: 755 W. Smith Rd, Unit 1, Medina, OH 44256
Contact us: 440.497.7875 or email@example.com
Our 12,000 square foot facility offers 17 foot high ceilings with a full weight room, 100′ x 70′ turfed field, two 70′ long cages, turfed boxing area and a private recovery/massage room. We also have an upstairs parent viewing area fully equipped with seating, USB outlets and great aerial views of the entire facility.
This is the ONLY XPE Certified Elite Training Facility in Ohio with a fully trained staff ready to help you reach your fitness goals. Our facility offers clients the unique ability to train on XPE’s patented SHREDmill and SHREDmill XL. These are the units used by team like Clemson and the Los Angeles Rams. Learn what the Pro’s have to say about the SHREDmill.
Hutch Sports Academy has two unique, state-of-the-art SHREDmills used to measure and improve all the key components of SPEED.
- Self-powered by the athlete
- Patented magnetic resistance system
- Display panel showing athlete’s speed to the tenth of a MPH
- Elite speed training for all sizes of athletes
- Improves power, acceleration, conditioning, stride length, stride frequency and perfects form
We also have a VertiMax V8 EX “Extended Range” training system designed to help athletes maximize speed and sport-specific performance.
- World leading vertical jump performance gains
- Extends off-platform training ranges out to 60 feet allowing athletes to achieve much higher resisted training velocities
- Allows dynamic simultaneous loading of the legs in both the drive and swing phase while sprint training off-platform
- Ability to load up to eight individual body points simultaneously with adjustable load resistance bands.
The Shuttle MVP is a three-in-one machine; used as a supine leg-press, plyometric jumping, and general rehabilitation. With resistance from 12-650 lbs you can progress from post surgical rehabilitation to the highest of ability levels.